Using the same clamping and adjusting method as the Posiglaze balustrade system to give a quick and easy installation, Spig-Lite Pro can be bolted directly into the substrate without the need for a channel, ensuring clean lines and greater glass visibility. The channel free system allows a 32mm gap between substrate and glass allowing free dispersal of water.
With only two spigots required per metre of glass and only a single bolt per spigot, this system is one of the fastest to install currently available on the market. The trapezoidal adjustment device ensures each pane of glass can be horizontally adjusted once in position, guaranteeing alignment and efficient installation.
- Only 2 spigots and fixings required per metre – Extremely quick to install & elongated holes for easy alignment
- No need to drill the glass – our glass clamping mechanism removes the need for locking pins to hold the glass
- No drainage issues – free drainagle between the spigots ensures no water gets trapped inside the balcony area
- Uses the proven Posiglaze adjustment system – guarantees horizontal alignment of each glass panel
W = 87mm
H = 125.5mm
L = 125.5mm
A quantity of 1 is equal to 1m (2 spigots per 1m glass panel). If you have a 3m run, order a quantity of 3 (you will receive 6 spigots). Glass thickness requirement should be indicated in the order notes section (along with any other relevant information).
- 2x SPIG-LITEpro Graphite Grey Spigots
- 2x SPIG-LITEpro Clamp Kits, to suit your glass thickness selection
- 4x Lengths of Graphite Grey Top Bead, to suit your glass thickness selection
- 4x Lengths of Co-Extruded Gasket, to suit your glass thickness selection
- 1x Spanner
The most important thing to recognise is that if no top rail is in place then toughened laminated glass must be used.
With top rail
For an internal balustrade with no fall factor, 12mm glass is suitable (0.36kN loading)
For internal use, with a fall factor and with a top rail 15mm toughened is suitable (0.74kN loading).
No top rail
Where no top rail is fitted, toughened laminated glass must be used. 21.5mm thickness will achieve a 0.74kN loading.