This privacy notice sets out how Morris Fabrications Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Morris Fabrications Ltd, through our websites, the phone, or in person.
Morris Fabrications Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.18 to ensure our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you make contact with us through our websites, or via email, or request information to be sent to you, we will legitimately be required to store some information about you. This information will generally include;
- contact information (postal address, email address, telephone number(s))
- what product(s) you enquired about.
If you make a purchase from us, we shall record the above information, as well as invoice data which will include monetary values and payment methods.
- Our emails are stored securely through Google Mail for Business
- Any invoicing details will be stored securely in the cloud with Kashflow Software
- Any online purchases through the Balustrade.Glass website will be stored securely in our cloud based eCommerce system 
- Any online payment purchases will be securely processed through our payment processor (Stripe) .
What we do with this information
- internal record keeping (as required by HMRC)
How long will you keep my data for
We do not keep data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
Sales data will usually be kept by us for six years, as required by HMRC. After this date the information can be deleted, however if you have purchased goods from us, we may continue to store it, in case we need to refer back to the order details. If you require your information to be updated or deleted, you should contact the document controller (as identified at the end of this document).
We will never;
- share your information with third parties*
- contact you without your explicit consent (we do not send out mail-shots or participate in marketing campaigns).
* If you have purchased goods from us, information such as your name, address and contact number will be shared with delivery companies to ensure you receive your goods. We only use carefully selected suppliers.
To keep track of cart data, WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Individuals are entitled to;
- be informed about what information we hold on them
- access any information stored about them
- have the right to rectify any incorrect information
- have the right to ‘be forgotten’/have data erased
If you have any comments on this policy, or concerns about how we handle you data, please contact us immediately.
The data controller is Kevin Morris. All contact details can be found on the Contact page.
- Registered Office; 56 Plume Street, Birmingham B6 7RT (company registration 06530694)
- Websites this policy refers to; www.morrisfabrications.co.uk and www.balustradeglass.co.uk
- Website management; https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Payment processors; https://stripe.com/gb/privacy