If you would like to discuss your requirements, please give us a call on 0121 772 0801 and ask to speak to Kevin, or contact us through our contact form or email. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your frameless glass balustrade requirements!
Introducing the Grip system for your frameless glass balustrades. You can read about the system in more detail below, but in summary it saves you even more time on installation!
What Grip can do for you
- Reduce labour costs up to 50 per cent
- No sealing of shoe, no setting blocks, no plumbing of glass, no multiple pours of cement, no waiting for cement to cure
- Reduce delivery costs up to 30 per cent
- Ranges from 9-21.5mm toughened/toughened laminated glass
- No special tools required
- All you need is an allen key for installation or removal
- No mess
- No mixing and pouring of expansion cement,
- No running of cement on incline
Grips secure the glass within the channel using an allen key. Continue reading
End cover plate for grip channel system.
Stainless steel with a satin polish.
Works with stainless steel cladding to give you channel a fully finished look.
Available for 63.5mm wide channel or 69.85mm
3m standard length
For use with grip system
Base or side fix
63.6mm wide (for use with 9-15mm glass) or 69.9mm (for use with 15-21.5mm) Continue reading